In this article, I will share with you my personal experience when I apply for a Google Adsense account pin.


When I cross the 10$ so, google sent one email to me for identity verification. while, due to being under 18 age so, I could not make the identity card.

So I did use a simple trick. And many YouTubers told this method.

This method is so effective if you have not identity card due to underage. Or, if you are above 18 age and have no identity verification card so you need to use this method.



Firstly, I will tell you Google Adsense pin verification requirements:

  • Nation Identity Card in the English Language
  • Passport without any expiry date
  • Driver Licence

My Verifications:

The first time, when I was applying for pin verification. I used Uncle PassportWrongly, I uploaded expire date passport of my uncle. After 2 minutes I received one email from Google Adsense. In this email was clearly written 
 " You need to verification due to uploaded expire date passport ".

So, I did not read the full email due to my overnight. So, again I uploaded my Uncle Nation Identity Verification Card.
After 3 minutes, again I received one email Google Adsense account in this email was clearly written 
" Google AdSense: Identity verification successful " ​
So, happily, I did write this article for my members. And want to share my all experience in the online earning world. So, happily, I slept.



If you need any help related to Traffic, SEO, Google Search Console Indexing Problem of Server Error 5xx email me 

Read More: